DECEMBER FARM TOURS
Wednesday – Sunday
Booking from 8am – 4pm
Fun, Hands-On Farm Tours!
By appointment only Call: 407-278-2868
(may be closed for special events or birthdays)
Come on out and enjoy this beautiful weather here at the Horsepower Ranch. New this month with each farm tour will include a visit to our all new Mini horse section. Each child will have the opportunity to get to know their mini up close and personal and learn some grooming basics.
Each farm tour includes:
- 1 Hour private guided farm tour
- Visit to the petting zoo to meet our deer, turkey, sheep, goats, pigs, chickens and more.
- Meet our Legendary Clydesdales
- Pick your mini horse and learn hands on the grooming basics
- See all our classic cars and trucks
We are handicap accessible with climate controlled restrooms and dressing rooms if you want to bring a change of clothes.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your tour IF you are more than 15 minutes late you will need to reschedule your tour
We book family tours every 30 minutes so if you book at a certain time that is your time your reservation starts, if you are late by your tour will be cut to the original end time of your tour…
- Please be considerate of the next families time booked please….
- Parties or groups of 8 or more 20 percent gratuity will be added to the check
- If you are getting the group rate you must pay all together not separately.
- Closed toe shoes recommended
- No masks required (your discretion)
- We accept all major credit cards and cash WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS (no exceptions)
Farm Visits Pricing
Adults – $15.00 each
Kids 2 and under free admission
Senior Citizens (65 and older) – Admission is $12.00
Take a ride in the General Lee: $25.00 per person by appointment only, minimum 2 people.
Great for schools, camps, churches and more!
Minimum of 20 paid admission rates:
- Group Admission – $12 per person Per person
- Teachers / Chaperone – FREE (1 per 8 students)
- Hay Rides (Saturday and Sunday only) $5
- Train Rides $5 Lap Children FREE
- Pony RIdes $5
- Fishing $10 – Stocked pond
Purchase lunch or bring your own. Spend as much time as you would like following your tour. You will love spending time at our spring fed pond.
Horsepower Ranch is located at:
280 Campbell Ranch Run
Geneva, FL 32732